.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Dilettante's Ball

About Me

LibraryCog
Quædam cuiusdam
Lorcan Dempsey's Weblog
Rawbrick
The Shifted Librarian
planet code4lib
Metafilter

Powered by Blogger

As talented as Hemingway or Faulkner... If we're talking about the drinking
Well, it's official. I am a published author. Granted, I didn't do much; Dan wrote this paper almost singlehandedly, really. I put in a little more work than I did on this paper (this helped), although not much. Any of you who read my rather awkward white paper should immediately recognize that Dan is a much more inspired writer than I.

Still, I'm happy it's out and I'm extremely thankful to have been given the opportunity to work with this group. I was way out of my league.

4 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Paul said...

Keep up the good work. Check out my niche group work here niche group

 
At 11:12 AM, October 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As many links as you want!

 
At 10:30 PM, November 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you would just take your time to know your way around, you could discover

 
At 9:38 PM, November 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn how to quickly create an RSS feeds with our RSS feeder, for high link popularity and ultimately better search engine rankings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home