.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Dilettante's Ball

About Me

LibraryCog
Quædam cuiusdam
Lorcan Dempsey's Weblog
Rawbrick
The Shifted Librarian
planet code4lib
Metafilter

Powered by Blogger

Moving this party elsewhere
Although I've never actually had too much of a problem with Blogger (except for a hideous spam invasion during Access 2005), I've decided to move this soapbox over to WordPress on the Code4lib server.

So, from now on, I'll be at http://dilettantes.code4lib.org/.

All (none) of you that read this, take note.

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, July 12, 2021, Blogger lucifer season said...

I really enjoyed reading this, cheers.
Weight loss tips and free help and advice to help you loose weight fast in a healthy and natural way.
hey buddy, I ran across this web page from yahoo and start reading several of your other content. They are stunning. Pleasee continue this great olansi luftreiniger

 
At 8:23 AM, September 06, 2021, Blogger Hina said...

I just added this feed to my favorites. I like reading your posts. Thank you!
Great stuff.Id like to suggest taking a look at such as something like cheeseburger. What exactly are you looking for though?
Just thought I would comment and say awesome theme, did you code it on your own? Really looks excellent!
shopbymark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home